DoubleTalkWireless Forum Index DoubleTalkWireless

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tsao

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAndProud-x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:34 am    Post subject: Tsao Reply with quote

After hearing the fortune lady's message after calling her. (Sorry, forgot her name. Embarassed) I went to http://www.luckyfortuneforyou.com and entered Cathy's birthday - Feb, 09, 1986. This is what I got:

You were born on the first day of the year of Whoo, the Tiger, under the sign of fire, and there is a story you should know.

A long time ago, in the time of the Sung Dynasty, there lived two brothers who were as different, and as alike, as two sides of a coin. One, named Tsao, was elegant, tasteful and restrained, while his brother was a violent man, a drunkard and a bully. Nobody dared complain about him, because the brothers were related to the Empress, but the first brother was terribly ashamed of his sibling's vile deeds. When he tried to reason with him, the brother only laughed and said the day would come when the modest one would need his rascal brother more than all the learned scholars and eminent men of the court who claimed to be his friends.

Now it chanced that in the royal city at that time there lived a young woman of great spirit who had been born on the first day of the year of the Fire Tiger. When Tsao happened to see her one day in the marketplace her glance passed through his heart like an arrow: the breath and life struck from him in an instant, and the sound of the bowstring still humming.

He pursued the girl and waited on her and sent her gifts. She was flattered by his attention but her heart, she said, was promised to another man -- a cheerful shoemaker whose little shop was but two streets from her home. In vain did the gentleman promise her riches and serving maids and a place at the Palace; as long as her shoemaker lived, her heart belonged to him.

The next day, the bodies of the shoemaker and the girl were found, stabbed and broken, at the bottom of a well.

Rumors of the tragedy flew through the streets and up to the Palace, and all eyes turned to the elegant gentleman, but he kept to the apartments he shared with his brother. At last Tsao's brother came out, unshaved and leering, and tossed a blood-spotted shirt to his servant for washing. Everyone assumed he had done the murders, but nobody dared to complain. From that day forward his life continued as it had been, but Tsao, the one who had always seemed so modest and restrained, left the palace with eyes as bleak as ashes and renouncing all worldly things he went up into the mountains to study the Tao.

This is where Tu Lung Pin and Ancestor Lu found him. They asked him to show them the Tao, and he pointed to the sky. When they then asked him where to find Heaven, he pointed to his chest. At this, the Immortals believed he had found the path of wisdom, and gave him the secret of eternal life. It is said he still walks the earth, most elegant of the immortals, perfect in all ways except for one: that he is cursed for all time to fall in love with those born on the first day of the Fire Tiger sign.

You are Whoo, the Tiger, born on the first day of this sign in a year of Fire, and you should study this story.

Hmmm...curioser and curioser...

Question
ChloeAgnewfan
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that just gives u background info on Tsao and helps u understand his character better.
CrazyAndProud-x

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChloeAgnewfan wrote:
that just gives u background info on Tsao and helps u understand his character better.

True...true!

One last kiss,
Before I go,
Dry your tears,
it is time to let you go,
One last kiss
day.dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:01 am    Post subject: thanks so much for posting Reply with quote

OMG
thanks so much for posting this, it all makes sense now. Cathy is born on the first day of the year of the tyger. so Tsao must be in love with her. and he is helping emma find cathy for his own use. So that's why Cathy was told not to mention her Birthday to Tsao.
Tsao is an immortal, he is Tsao Kuo Chiu.
'The sung prince who murdered the husband of a beautiful woman because he wanted her for his own!' < when Emma's dad said that, Tsao said ' The brother did the killing'.
it all fits. Very Happy
msdennydupree333

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: thanks so much for posting Reply with quote

day.dreamer wrote:
OMG
thanks so much for posting this, it all makes sense now. Cathy is born on the first day of the year of the tyger. so Tsao must be in love with her. and he is helping emma find cathy for his own use. So that's why Cathy was told not to mention her Birthday to Tsao.
Tsao is an immortal, he is Tsao Kuo Chiu.
'The sung prince who murdered the husband of a beautiful woman because he wanted her for his own!' < when Emma's dad said that, Tsao said ' The brother did the killing'.
it all fits. Very Happy

Let me get this straight, TSAO killed those people? I am still slightly confused. I know why they told Cathy not to tell Tsao her b-day, but still, HE killed those people? Shocked Shocked Question Question Embarassed
msdennydupree333

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz Razz OH!! NOW I GET IT!! So Tsao DID kill them because he loved the girl , but she loved a shoemaker, so he was so upset that he ended up killing both of them!! Embarassed Whoops! Well at least I get it... Rolling Eyes
kgal224

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeahh.... it all makes sense now!
msdennydupree333

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgal224 wrote:

Totally. I was pulling at my hair trying to get it. I had to write it out four times to get it. Very Happy
kgal224

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

msdennydupree333 wrote:
kgal224 wrote:

Totally. I was pulling at my hair trying to get it. I had to write it out four times to get it. Very Happy

haha yeah me too!
msdennydupree333

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This gets creepier and creepier once you read it a thousand times. I mean him in love with cathy? Isn't that like child melestation or something? But you can't arrest an immortal can you. Well you can if they say I'm immortal and I fell in love with this girl in the time of the Sung Dynasty. That gets you locked ip period, honey.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoubleTalkWireless Forum Index -> Immortals All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: