DoubleTalkWireless Forum Index DoubleTalkWireless

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What's the website mentioned on Chang's voicemail?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vogue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: What's the website mentioned on Chang's voicemail? Reply with quote

I really need some help. On Chang's phone number it says a website doesn't it? Could someone please tell me what the website is? I tried calling the number but it is extremely difficult for me to understand what he is saying Embarassed
I guess you could private message it to me or post here.
Thanks for the help!

EDIT: Clarified topic. --admin
Shadow
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: Could someone please help me? Reply with quote

vogue wrote:
On Chang's phone number it says a website doesn't it? Could someone please tell me what the website is? I tried calling the number but it is extremely difficult for me to understand what he is saying Embarassed

http://www.luckyfortuneforyou.com
These were the puzzles that would take a day, these were puzzles that would take a week, and these puzzles they'd probably never figure out until we broke down and gave them the answers. ... The Cloudmakers solved all of these puzzles on the first day.
RainydayDarling

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the future could you please make your title a bit more discriptive.
Like, instead of "Could someone please help me?" you could say
"Chang's Website" or something like that.
That way it makes it easier for others to find the answer they want.
Because your new here on the boards, you probably want to check out the Start Here Sticky.
Also there's a Message Transcript that Heather was nice enough to type up. The message you're looking for is the last one.

Last edited by RainydayDarling on Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
iheartpngwnz
Explainer Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also, could you please search or look at the refrence stickies. your question has been answerd many times and can be found many places. the search function and refrence stickies ( http://www.doubletalkwireless.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=8&sid=fcc9ee1b7e2f3139724840bea6b8dfc8 ) are here to help you so please use them
someday i'll find you mooooooning
at your front do-oor
AT MY FRONY DO-OOR
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoubleTalkWireless Forum Index -> Websites All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: