DoubleTalkWireless Forum Index DoubleTalkWireless

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zool's Timeline of Events

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoubleTalkWireless Forum Index -> ACCESS CODES/Quick Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zool

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject: Zool's Timeline of Events Reply with quote

((ok all. here it is...))
((its kinda bare for right now, but I'll be fixing it up over time...plus making it pretty Cool ))
About:
This timeline is meant to be open for all to freely edit with any or all information as it becomes available.

November 11: Cathy meets Victor

January 28th
(9:18 am): Cindi at the Chairman’s office calls Carla to confirm lunch with Mr. Lou about a New Research Program at 1:00 pm.
(11:06 am): Victor calls Carla to keep her quiet.
(4:12 pm): Victor gets a call from the New Chairman.

January 30th
Story begins. Cathy notices the mark on her arm.

January 31st
Cathy begins investigating Victor.

February 1st
Carla’s body is found in the early morning by campers. Cathy breaks into Victor’s house, only to discover it has already been broken into. Victor’s necklace is stolen. Cathy hastily grabs some papers and leaves. Cathy, using Victor’s daytimer as a guide, goes to Chinatown, meets Lou, has first trance/flashback about her dad, second during the “firecracker fight”, and third directly afterwards when speaking with Victor.

February 2nd
Cathy and Emma hack into Carla’s phone, Cathy plans to visit Victor’s plane.

February 3rd
Cathy take BART to Chinatown, to investigate the pendant. The folding paper man is also on the bus, folding paper flowers and selling them for money. Cathy arrives at My Jong Trading Co. Cathy has her fourth trance when Lou flicks the bird in the air. Cathy meets with the folding paper man, who goes to find Tsao. Cathy, along with the help of the shopkeeper woman, offers Hell Bank Notes to her father. Cathy experiences her fifth trance, this one apparently being the strongest in the entire book (she always mentions that Time slowed down, but during this one, she states that Time broke.) –A VERY interesting find on the next page, where Cathy reveals that one of her dad’s doctor friends was nearby when he had his heart attack. Could this be the same Parkinson who signed Victors birth certificates, and Cathy’s father’s death notice? Perhaps this “Doctor” was their to help Cathy’s father disappear.- Cathy meets Tsao

February 4th
Cathy and Emma trade angry emails. Cathy leaves a silent message on Emma’s phone. Cathy then comes to a very grave idea, but neglects to write it down, for she is interrupted as Tsao arrives at her house. Tsao says Victor is sick, and inquires as to when Cathy’s birthday is. He gives Cathy a letter that is supposedly by Victor.

February 5th
At 2:15 pm, Victor calls Bianca and tells her that he loves her. Cathy goes to Victor’s work, gets TEMP paper. Cathy and Emma make up.

February 6th
IM conversations. George Wingfield is mentioned by Victor. Cathy makes up with her mother. Emma and Cathy break into Victor’s house, which turns out to be bugged. Cathy and Emma escape as Bud and Perry arrive.

February 7th
Showdown, at 2:11 pm, Perry is killed, and Bud is taken to Lou.

February 8th
After battle, Victor and Cathy make up. Victor goes with the police. Tsao gets a phone call that simply says “Hour of The Rat” Then followed by a long Chinese conversation, apparently in an airfield.

February 9th
Cathy’s birthday. Tsao visits her and finds out. Emma and Cathy discuss what to do about Victor, and the War of the Immortals. Story Ends.
JohnLockeGuy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perry is killed? Why don't I remember that part? And... CATHY is taken to Ancester LU, not Bud.

AND... Emma didn't go with Cathy to break into V's house when Bud & Perry came...
Zool

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check emma's phone messages...they confirm perry is killed, and bud is taken to lou...

Also, read page 104. You'll see that Emma is indeed there with Cathy when Bud and Perry alive...
iheartpngwnz
Explainer Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you wanna include everything Rainyday_Darling posted here http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b378/ryitsXdeathXmusic/Cathys%20Book/WhyDidHeDumpHer.jpg
someday i'll find you mooooooning
at your front do-oor
AT MY FRONY DO-OOR
RainydayDarling

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes the one I had wasn't pretty, but it did have a breakdown for a couple things you missed I think. It might help. I thought about making a timeline for the whole book a couple times but I didn't do it. I'm glad you're doing it.
GetAGrip

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You left out a lot of info!
Zool

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink That's why its a Work-In-Progress, and will be edited many times. I'll have finished the overhaul of its look after I get back from vacation...
GOTHGURRL <was here...
Immortal

Location: the little place beside Ireland.....Northern Ireland!!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tehe
i think it is great and really helpful
Very Happy
Sayonce

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Cathys book is confusing but fun
x o mikkii o x
Immortal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks this helped =]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mysterysolver
Investigator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

but i thought the emma was there the second time cathy broke in. and then when she was at that museum place she got caught by bud and perry and emma wasnt there.

Dont leave me alone with my own thoughts.
i tend to think too much.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
x o mikkii o x
Immortal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mysterysolver wrote:
but i thought the emma was there the second time cathy broke in. and then when she was at that museum place she got caught by bud and perry and emma wasnt there.
oh yeah. i didn't catch that mistake. but yeah that's how it happened. i'm almost positive. =]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
qwerty
Investigator

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: good job! Reply with quote

wow this is exactly to the point AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
but i'd like to meet you soon
trixr4kids

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was actually thinking of making a timeline of everything. like all of victors past and all of the evidence. i havent started yet though.

-better off dead
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoubleTalkWireless Forum Index -> ACCESS CODES/Quick Reference All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: