DoubleTalkWireless Forum Index DoubleTalkWireless

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Message Transcripts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoubleTalkWireless Forum Index -> ACCESS CODES/Quick Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heather.alvarez
Investigator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Message Transcripts Reply with quote

One of the participants on the boards is deaf and cannot hear the messages so I went through them today and transribed them all. Also, some others have mentioned not being able to access the messages correctly. This can also be a quick way to review them without going through the whole process of entering in the numbers and codes. I have spoilered them so that those who only wish to view certain ones without giving the rest away can do it and in the order they want. Hope this helps.

BIANCA
"Hi, this is Bianca. Woah! Wait! No it isn't. This is a machine pretending to be Bianca, Ha Ha. I must be out expanding either my consciousness or my waistline. Come on, you know the drill. (beep)"
- You have one saved message sent Wednesday, February 5th at 2:15 PM.
(Male voice) Bianca, this is your... this is Uncle Evan. I'm sorry we never got a chance to meet. Anyway, in a couple of days you'll get a cashier's check in the mail. Don't be afraid to cash it. Its good money, legal, and mine to give. It might seem like a lot but its really no substitution for what you should have had from me all of these years. Okay, I have to go. Remember, you are loved. I love you. Goodbye.

VICTOR
Hi. You've reached Victor Chan. I can't come to the phone right now or maybe ever again. So leave a message at your own risk. (Hear sounds of an engine running and airplane flying overhead) If this is Cathy calling, Please stop. I wish (pause)... I wish things were different but they aren't. (beep)
- 1st message sent Tuesday, January 28th at 4:12 PM
(male voice) HelloMr. Chan. This is Lu Tung Peng, your new Chairman and Peng Lai Pharmacuticals. I have become aware of some very interesting research going on in your lab. (sounds of raquetball and some Chinese spoken with another man) Are you available for dinner this Saturday evening? New Year's dinner at the Eight Ancestors. 7:00. Call my office to confirm. I look forward to working thogether Mr Chan.

EMMA
Hi! Emma's answering machine is broken. This is her refridgerator. Give me your message REALLY slowly and I'll stick it to myself with one of these little magnets.(beep)
- You have 2 saved messages.
- 1st message sent Tuesday, February 4th at 11:27 PM
(beep) - silence for a few seconds
- 2nd message sent Friday, February 7th at 2:11 PM
(outdoor noises, a car door closing, then footsteps)
Male #1: Okay Jun, we're done, right? Everbody knows we're out of it.
Jun: You're finished. I promise you. Come, Ancestor Lu is waiting for you.
Cathy: Oh, great. (footsteps walking away)
Male #2:Now what?
Male #1: We wait for the check. There's usually a guy who comes right after. Huh, here we go.
Male #2: Four guys?
Male #1: Maybe its a really big check?(sarcastically)
Male #2: These guys don't look like accountants.
Male #1: Yeah, I know.
Male #2: Oh, God
Chinese Male: "lei ho" Ancestor Lu would like to talk with you. PLEASE COME WITH US!!!
Male #2: Like hell he would!
Male #1: Don't do it! (gunshot)
Male #2: Uh, uh (falling noise) oh crap.
Chinese Male: Please come with us.
Male #1: Sure, why the hell not. Nobody lives forever.

CATHY
Hey this is Cathy and I can't come to the phone right now because cell phones can be traced and not always by the good guys. If this Mom - don't worry. I'm okay. Emma - if this is you, I left my book under your porch. Take a look. I think there's stuff buried there we haven't figured out yet. Okay, leave a message at the beep.
- You have one saved message sent yesterday at 4:27 PM
(Female voice) Hey Kiddo, that guy was here again asking for you - Tsao. He seemed very interested. Cathy, is this guy stalking you? Call me.

CARLA BECKMAN CELL
You have reached 408-236-2161. PLease leave a message after the tone. If you wish to reach "Carla Beckman" at work, call 408-236-3715.
- You have 2 new messages.
-1st message sent Tuesday, Jan 28th at 9:18 AM
(extremely upbeat female voice) Hi Ms. Beckman! Cindy in the chairman's office just calling to confirm a luch appointment at 1:00 today to talk about your very exciting research program. I know Mr. Lu is looking forward to it. Bye.
- next message sent Tuesday January 28th at 11:06 AM
(Victor's Voice) Carla? Pick up the phone! Why aren't you at work? You can't do this without me Carla. If you go to Intrepid now they'll just laugh at you. And as for your "Auction it to Genentech and let them bid" idea, that's just gonna get us both fired. Please Carla, Keep Quiet. I'll make sure you have all the lab space and interns you want. PLUS spending money on the side, okay? Carla? Carla, Pick up the phone!

CARLA BECKMAN WORK
(male voice) Due to the, uh, tragic (clear throat), Carla Beckman is no longer receiving calls at this number. Pete Galvin, uh me, has been appointed interim supervisor of "A" Lab. Business questions should be directed to him, uh me. A general memo about Carla's memorial service will be sent out as soon as details are finalized.

K.C. TSAO
You have reached 646-218-1289. Please leave a message.
- You have one saved message sent Saturday, February 8th (in a whisper you hear: "Hour of the rat").
A female voice leaves a message in Chinese (Cantonese?). You can hear airplanes in the background.
*** for a translation of this message go to http://www.doubletalkwireless.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15 ***

CHANG KUO LAO (number on FDex reciept)
(A female voice with heavy Chinese accent) My friends know, I don't answer the phone or listen to messages. I only do readings for people I like, and I already guessing I don't like you! If you insist to throw money away by calling a psychic hotline I will save you cash and give you same crap for free! Visit my website www.luckyfortuneforyou.com but if you want a real reading, come see me.
j0be

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazing job.
heather.alvarez
Investigator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!
CathysTwinArtGirl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job. ((Applauds)) Thanks!
Biffy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: thanks !!!! Reply with quote

Very Happy Thanks so much for your help now i can finish reading Laughing and thank you to whoeva took the time to write that all out it helps alot.
j0be

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to ask outright, jessica, but do you mind stickying this post?
Jessica
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not at all. Smile
j0be

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank ya
ArtGrrl
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much because I really couldn't hear the messages well, but since now I can. Thanks for adding!
vampluvrgrrl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:11 am    Post subject: thank you! Reply with quote

Oh My God! you are a saint! thank you multiplied by infinity! although my brain is currently starting to hurt, you helped a lot! thank you again multiplied by infinity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoubleTalkWireless Forum Index -> ACCESS CODES/Quick Reference All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: