DoubleTalkWireless Forum Index DoubleTalkWireless

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What websites should I go to and when?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michelle Jasmine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Where do I put in the URLs? Reply with quote

where do I go on the net to put in the urls? Like on the first page it say /flashback/ what do I do with that?

EDIT: Clarified topic title. --admin
swimmergirl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: What websites should I go to and when? Reply with quote

the only website that i found was http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_release/2003-01/mscc-mid010603.php and when I went there it just told me the site has been moved
way confused is anything supposed to happen? are there other websites I am supposed to go to? someone pleas help

EDIT: Clarified topic title. --admin
Rowan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you found this site, so that's two that you've found. Very Happy

My book is currently on loan, so I can't double check the eurekalert.org URL, but I thought that when I typed it in, I got an actual page. You might want to make sure you are typing it in exactly as it appears in Emma's IM (caps can be very important) to see if that solves your issue.

You can also visit the Musee Mechanique website to learn more about that real site in San Francisco and see some of the mechnical beings in residence there.

There is also a website found by calling the last number that Cathy receives. That site will reveal why she warned about telling Taso when she was born, if you input the correct information.
LovelyArtist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The site isn't working because you forgot to put an 's' at the end of 'releases.' :]
Koranity

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rowan wrote:
There is also a website found by calling the last number that Cathy receives. That site will reveal why she warned about telling Taso when she was born, if you input the correct information.

You can also find some interesting information about Victor if you input the correct data on that site. ;D
kp07

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: confused!!! Reply with quote

i just finished the book and i just got it today....you said the last phone number that Cathy recieves....what is the last number???? i'm so confused and what website are you talking about....are you talking about the fortune teller site???
please answer my questions... Crying or Very sad
heather.alvarez
Investigator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the end of the book Cathy recieves a delivery from FDex. Look at your copy of the reciept. The phone number is located under the Sender's info. I would dial the number from the "Check Messages" area of the site since it doesn't seem to work on regular phones. That should give you the info you need.
pepsi_queen_2005

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_release/2003-01/mscc-mid010603 Reply with quote

umm, I don't feel like reading the http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2003-01/mscc-mid010603.php site, so, can someone please tell me the drift of the site? please and thank you!
[/s]
iheartpngwnz
Explainer Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it describes the condition the immortals have. you really should look this stuff up yourself, it adds to the affect.
someday i'll find you mooooooning
at your front do-oor
AT MY FRONY DO-OOR
pepsi_queen_2005

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I became unlazy and read the entire site, but I don't get it. I'm considered smart, but I still don't get it. Would someone PLEASE explain it to me? PLEASE!!!
iheartpngwnz
Explainer Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the type of cancer discussed on that website is what emma thought victor had at that point in the book. thats an extra page the author provided to make us work for our research. it is a real nonprofit organization talking about a real condition.
at your front do-oor
AT MY FRONY DO-OOR
pepsi_queen_2005

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooh, thank you for explaining. I get it when people explain. So the whole donkey thing refers to Chang Kuo Lao on the menu and the person? Well, if so, it makes sense but I can't go from there.
iheartpngwnz
Explainer Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm sorry, could you spell out what your having trouble with?
at your front do-oor
AT MY FRONY DO-OOR
Punkippie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koranity wrote:
Rowan wrote:

You can also find some interesting information about Victor if you input the correct data on that site. ;D

First: what site are you talking about

Second how do you know the last number that she received?
RainydayDarling

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't sure what site you were asking about, so I'll tell you about both of them...
The inital website that this post was made for was EurekaAlert.org. Which is the site discussed on page 86, when Cathy and Emma thought Victor had cancer.
The second website is LuckyFortuneForYou.com
You find this website by listening to the message connected to the number on the FdEx Airbill; Which I suppose is the last number we recieve from the book.
Does that clear things up for you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoubleTalkWireless Forum Index -> Websites All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: