DoubleTalkWireless Forum Index DoubleTalkWireless

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reference (ACCESS CODES AND PASSWORD TO EMMA'S SITE)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoubleTalkWireless Forum Index -> ACCESS CODES/Quick Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theswedishgirl
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
very! btw, just came back from france, was at a cemetery, saw a gravestone with the name 'francis' it kinda choked me, i know it wasent her, but you know.. it was creppy, cos rigth beside it was a chinice gravestone, i swere if a had seen a chinice one with diamonds on it, i wuld have screemed!! omg, some of the chinice ones had pictures on them, and they look just like cathys draws... creepy! but,,, they all look a like,,, ehmm..

Oh, haha, I understand that you thought it was creepy. it would be cool if that had something with the books to do, but I don't think so Wink
futureDreamer
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theswedishgirl wrote:
Quote:
very! btw, just came back from france, was at a cemetery, saw a gravestone with the name 'francis' it kinda choked me, i know it wasent her, but you know.. it was creppy, cos rigth beside it was a chinice gravestone, i swere if a had seen a chinice one with diamonds on it, i wuld have screemed!! omg, some of the chinice ones had pictures on them, and they look just like cathys draws... creepy! but,,, they all look a like,,, ehmm..

Oh, haha, I understand that you thought it was creepy. it would be cool if that had something with the books to do, but I don't think so Wink

no, me neigther, but its creepy, you know
theswedishgirl
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes very Smile
futureDreamer
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw, you miss the other secret code to victors, that migth, mitgh not, explane somthing in the next book
NoOtherRoad

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much!
This is so helpful.
Also, under the advertising, you might want to add www.CathysRing.com
I don't know if it will turn to "In-Game" later, when the first book comes out, but just so you now, it's there.
Werewolves4eva

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok i called Tsaos # on my phone and it nevr said 2 type in the acsess code...WHAT DO I DO Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Im afraid i called the wrong # Shocked
Datango
Pillar of the Community

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Werewolves4eva wrote:
Ok i called Tsaos # on my phone and it nevr said 2 type in the acsess code...WHAT DO I DO :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: Im afraid i called the wrong # :shock:

Use the 'Check Messages' menu item on the DTW website. If you have the wrong number it will be rejected, but if you have the right number you can enter the access code.

HTH
Werewolves4eva

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IT WAS REJECTED it said sumthin like 'this code does not referr to the conversation' and when i called it said 'hello u have reached (tsaos #) leave a message @ the Beep *BEEP* WTF Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation
Datango
Pillar of the Community

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Werewolves4eva wrote:
IT WAS REJECTED it said sumthin like 'this code does not referr to the conversation' and when i called it said 'hello u have reached (tsaos #) leave a message @ the Beep *BEEP* WTF :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!:

After the message has been played, a text box will be displayed in the bottom right-hand corner of the popup window. Type the access code in here and click 'Submit'. The saved message will then be played.

HTH
Werewolves4eva

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On what type of phone cuz i have a palm centro and i can automatically do that Shocked Shocked
Datango
Pillar of the Community

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Werewolves4eva wrote:
On what type of phone cuz i have a palm centro and i can automatically do that :shock: :shock:

Use the DTW website as I suggested previously.
Ellie007

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:03 am    Post subject: The code website won't work Reply with quote

Hi when i tried that password to go on to Emmas secret website it said 'sorry this website is under construction' or somthing. Do u know why this is??? Another question I'm reading cathys key and is this informaton based on catheys book or key??? Thanks ellie
Shadow
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: The code website won't work Reply with quote

Ellie007 wrote:
Hi when i tried that password to go on to Emmas secret website it said 'sorry this website is under construction' or somthing. Do u know why this is???

That is the message that the site returns when you enter an incorrect password. If you believe you have the correct password, check your spelling.

Ellie007 wrote:
Another question I'm reading cathys key and is this informaton based on catheys book or key???

The password for Emma's site is from the original Cathy's Book.
These were the puzzles that would take a day, these were puzzles that would take a week, and these puzzles they'd probably never figure out until we broke down and gave them the answers. ... The Cloudmakers solved all of these puzzles on the first day.
Ellie007

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:26 am    Post subject: ******>>>>>Cathy's Key<<<<<< Reply with quote

I emailedcathy's emergency email addres and victor emailed back saying all this stuff but at the end he said
'you have sharp eyes. Look at this message' OR somthing
Were we meant to see somthing in that message????
undefined
Datango
Pillar of the Community

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:18 am    Post subject: Re: ******>>>>>Cathy's Key<<<<< Reply with quote

Ellie007 wrote:
I emailedcathy's emergency email addres and victor emailed back saying all this stuff but at the end he said
'you have sharp eyes. Look at this message' OR somthing
Were we meant to see somthing in that message????
undefined

Yes there is something revealed in the message.

HTH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoubleTalkWireless Forum Index -> ACCESS CODES/Quick Reference All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: