DoubleTalkWireless Forum Index DoubleTalkWireless

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Start Here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoubleTalkWireless Forum Index -> ACCESS CODES/Quick Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jessica
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Start Here Reply with quote

Hello and welcome to the doubletalkwireless forums.

Just a few notes about forum etiquette to help make the forum an easy place to use:

• Please Search before starting a new topic. People may already be discussing the question you want to ask or find you want to tell people about. The search button is located at the top of the forum, between the FAQ and Memberlist buttons. Using the search function keeps the signal-to-noise ratio here higher, makes the info you want easier to find, and makes less work for me. Which makes me like you.
  • If you do start a new topic, please give it a descriptive title. People looking for Emma's access code probably aren't going to read through 20 threads entitled "Help!" to find it. If you have a question to ask, that's probably a good title for your post, too. Where can I find Emma's access code? is an excellent topic title. So confused! is not. Smile
  • If you're answering someone else's question, and refer to another post or thread, please link to it. And thank you for being helpful!

An excellent place to start, before posting a new topic, is jojojojo's Reference Post. Please check there first, because if your question is a commonly-asked one, it may be answered there, and even if it's not, it's still an awesome post. Smile
GetAGrip

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thnka
myha
CathysTwinArtGirl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New people can you please read all stickies before you post anything!!!! (even in Speculation and Discussion etc.)
It would help a lot!
Thanks.
Sayonce

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please go to Getting to the point. In Speculation and Disscution.
nadi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:42 am    Post subject: can someone jst tell me the basic idea of this.......???? Reply with quote

Heyyy,

im a newbie. ive read the book nd luv it.
Cathy is like ma idol!!!!!! She's so awsummm.

Ive tried lookin thro all the forums nd dont get wat to do............

wtf is this....????
is it a game..........???
r we tryin to find the mystery or sumfin........???

lol no idea wats goin on can someone pleazzze explain Wink))))

thanx,
much appreciated
CathysTwinArtGirl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, this is a game.
Alernate Reality Game.
Yes, we're trying to solve a mystery. Where Cathy went.
defyinggravity
Investigator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:26 am    Post subject: Novel or game Reply with quote

Cathy's Book can be seen as a novel: you can just read through it and then forget about it; or, as most of us are doing, go through the evidence and even after finishing the book we try to solve the mystery of where Cathy went, along with the characters in her lives etc. this is an ARG or alternate reality game. We are using the book in an entirely different way. as research for our investigation Very Happy
Shilla

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi I am a girl of the italiAN wabsite come visit us www.doubletalkwireless.it
Rabbit777

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone feel like telling me why I keep getting emails saying I have Private messages all of a sudden?
It's years since I read Cathy's book and there are no private messages when I click!
Shadow
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Missing PMs Reply with quote

Rabbit777 wrote:
Someone feel like telling me why I keep getting emails saying I have Private messages all of a sudden?
It's years since I read Cathy's book and there are no private messages when I click!

Some spammers have been registering for the board and sending PMs to random folks, which is why you get the notifications. Our efficient admin is deleting them promptly, which is why they're not in your Inbox when you check.
These were the puzzles that would take a day, these were puzzles that would take a week, and these puzzles they'd probably never figure out until we broke down and gave them the answers. ... The Cloudmakers solved all of these puzzles on the first day.
Jessica
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Shadow! Smile

Hey everyone -- I'm exploring solutions to stop the PM spammers, but since I don't think they're automated bots, they're a little more difficult to block than the average spambot. Thanks for your patience. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoubleTalkWireless Forum Index -> ACCESS CODES/Quick Reference All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: